AlisonSolicitor
AlisonSolicitor,
Experience:  Expert
117702753

I am the father of Isabella Gori, aged 28, pianist, living

Customer Question

JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Good morning,
I am the father of Isabella Gori, aged 28, pianist, living in Greenwich, LondonI am currently required to pay a monthly maintenance allowance to her mother which she gives to Isabella.For the purposes of judging whether or not to continue paying this allowance, I would need to know my daughter's tax return.Unfortunately you don't want to give me this informationI am therefore here to ask you if you can help me retrieve this informationThank you
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: sorry the text has an error here the right test
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
There was en error in the text here the right oneGood morning,
I am the father of Isabella Gori, aged 28, pianist, living in Greenwich, LondonI am currently required to pay a monthly maintenance allowance to her mother which she gives to Isabella.For the purposes of judging whether or not to continue paying this allowance, I would need to know my daughter's tax return.Unfortunately SHE doESN't want to give me this informationI am therefore here to ask you if you can help me retrieve this informationThank you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
ISABELLA GORI BORN IN PIETRASANTA (ITALY) THE 11 JULY 1994
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
SHE LIVES IN GRENWICH LONDON
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (ZZ5VL2Z)
Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 10 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Apologies but tax return are considered confidential thus, cannot be disclosed without the authorisation of the individual concerned.

You may apply to the court to vary or stop the maintence. On a variation application, a judge can vary the maintenance order up or down, suspend or terminate it, capitalise it into a one-and-for-all lump sum and order any arrears to be discharged. These variation applications are notoriously difficult to call, as the judge has a wide discretion in this situation.

Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.