Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

I am a disable person and I moved to italy temporarely for

I am a disable person and I moved to italy temporarely for medical cure , I did rent my home in uk trough an agency so it would be in the law, now we as a family my husband, my self and my son which iis 11 years old and starts school on the 7 of september and I will start my cure on the 8 of september, I did give notice to the tenant in june to leave the house 0n the first of september, they said they can not because the house they bought is not ready jet, what can I do please?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: my home in uk but I will be leaving italy on the 31 of agust
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: good morning Pearl
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I dont think so

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Please further note , I am a third party professional and have no control over any payment /refunds /cancellations issues.

You can contact Just Answer`s Customers team for any admin issues , by clicking the below weblink-

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us or via phone call - 0808(###) ###-####/p>

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Hi there,

Could you please confirm if you are looking to get possession back of your UK home , which is currently being let via estate agents?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Goodmorning Vineet, yes I need to get my house back because the concrtact is finished
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
no I can not call because I do not have the funds I could just spend the 5 pound only

Could you please confirm if this house is in the UK?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
it is

At the end of the fixed term tenancy, if the tenant fails to vacate the rented accommodation , and no new tenancy agreement has been agreed between the parties, the tenancy automatically rolls into a rolling periodic tenancy.

As tenants have protection from illegal evictions, which means if the tenant is not leaving on its own, then Landlord would have to serve a valid section 21 notice and get possession orders from the court.

You/your agents need to serve section 21 eviction notice on the tenants giving them 2 months to leave , and if they fail to move then you would have to approach the court for possession orders.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Vineet what does section 21 eviction pls?

It is eviction notice, which is also known as no -fault notice.

If your agents are managing your property then they can serve it on the tenants.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
when we arrive home on the 2 of september,, me in a wheelchair my husband and my son 11 years old what can we do?

Ask your agents to serve the notice at the earliest , as they need to give 2 months to the tenants to move out.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Vineet I did already gave them more then 2 months notice

It needs to be formally  section 21 notice in 6-A form.

As you may have to start court proceedings on the basis of this notice if the tenant fails to move out.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Vineet this is terrible, I do not have another place to go I really do not know what to do and I do not have the money for a hotel to stop until they get the own house, so why did I gave them the 2 month notice and did not renew the agreement what was the point for all of this?

If the agents are managing your rented property and you have notified them that you want your property back by Sept, then they should have acted on it.

You need to check with them if eviction notice has been served on the tenants or not  and update on their leaving.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Vineet can I pls askhow much did this conversation cost for me
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I will do, thank you .

You do not pay anything else for this online chat answer. you should refer to your membership/payments.

Please note , I am a third party professional and have no control over any payment /refunds /cancellations issues.

Kindly contact Just Answer`s Customers team for payment queries , by clicking the below weblink-

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us

or via phone call - 0808(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you. Best wishes.