AlisonSolicitor
AlisonSolicitor,
Experience:  Expert
117702753

I am receiving e mails photos of girls from around the world

I am receiving e mails photos of girls from around the world I haven’t a clue how this happened I can’t get an unsubscribe button to stop them

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have tried tapping on the sender s name to try and block these e mails it’s only a name not a proper e mail address but nothing happens no place to block e mail come s up

Can you tell me the name of the company who sends the photos?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

are they sending on your gmail account or yahoo?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Sending to e mail iCloud

CloudMail gives users the option to block email senders and filter different types of content sent to their account.

To block a sender, log into your CloudMail account and go to your inbox.

Right-click on the sender, click on "Actions", and then click on the "Block Sender" option.

The sender is now blocked

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi. Still having trouble finding sender in inbox. I,m not using a mouse so can’t right click on actions, I am going to call into computer shop tomorrow. Perhaps they can show me what you have advised, You can guess that I,m a bit of a dinosaur. I hope I can get this sorted as the whole thing is making me physically sick.
Thanks for your help. Ina
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Found the block e mail address, seems to have blocked e mail, fingers crossed and thank you so much for your help
Ina

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Can I cancel membership please Where do I do this on your web site. Thanks

Sign in to your JustAnswer account with your credentials. Select the My Account option. Click on Cancel Membership in the Membership section.