How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12199
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

How can I arrange a meeting to discuss my problem more

This answer was rated:

Hello. How can I arrange a meeting to discuss my problem more specific?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London, Plaistow
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I've accepted a "deal" with a company that accused me of something that I haven't done. After, I told them I want to quit the deal because I'm not the only person who got "scammed"
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I've never been fined by someone. I've never received any advice letters telling me that I've done something illegal. My problem is common if you search on google CDER Group Limited and read the reviews. I've got scammed and put to pay a huge fine that i'm not related to via Lavender Court
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
After I've called the CDER group to find out what is happening, they started telling me that I have not wear a mask last year and that's the reason why I got a 1000£ fine. I'm 21 years old. I'm working. I don't know nothing about laws but I can tell this is not how laws should work. sounds like a approved scammers group. nobody showed me evidence, I really don't know nothing. I don't have money. I live with my parents and I'm trying to help them because they are sick. Not an emotional person but these are real life problems I have to deal with. not wasting my time and money solving a problem that I'm not related. I really hope that you can help me deal with this situation. Thank you :)

Ok but what would you like to know, what is your question?

Without a response to my query I can only provide a general answer. If you want to find a solicitor to assist with this process and represent you at the hearing you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: You can search by town or postcode to find one near you, as well as area of law.

I trust this assists

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
well, I started to pay these guys because they gave me like 5 days to respond. I payed 288£ for something I never done. Now I stopped to pay them. they told me an agent will come to my house to seize my belongings. Is it even legal to do this kind of stuff? Should I keep paying them for something I've never done? Can I take my 288£ back? Is it too late now stop paying them?
I know nothing about the law.

It is probably a scam which if it is you can report it to the police on 101. They can threaten debt collectors but cannot do what they say unless they get a county court judgement. No you should not keep paying them but no it is unlikely you will get the money bacl I trust this assists

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (GMG61ZS)

Ah ok they are saying you have not paid the court so yes they can do what they say. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
this letter is all I got. I didn't know I was supposed to pay something before. never got any kinds of letters. this problem
is common. same like the reviews from cder group limited

No it is probably that a judgement has been made against you that you are not aware of. You should contact them and ask them for the details of the original judgment so you can apply to set it aside. I trust this assists

Jeremy Aldermartin and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
All right, so this must be real. Your advice is to call the court or agree on a payment arrangement with them ?

Yes. I trust this assists