12826847

I am due to attend court on the 12th this month I cannot

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am due to attend court on the 12th this month I cannot afford a lawyer
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: leicester, UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None, I just received the letter yesterday
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight

Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately.

For what are you in court please?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,