Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

I would like to contact a pro bono solicitor in London

I would like to contact a pro bono solicitor in London regarding property dispute and sales split
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Lonon. Uk, nitbeen able to, has been difficult locating someone
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have been negotiating with my brother the joint onner for 4 years but he is trying to take advantage
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am the only person that has been oaying tge mortgage fir the last 27 years

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Please further note , I am a third party professional and have no control over any payment /refunds /cancellations issues.

You can contact Just Answer`s Customers team for any admin issues , by clicking the below weblink-

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us or via phone call - 0808(###) ###-####/p>

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Hi there,

If you need a lawyer to act for you then there are pro bono (free of charge) lawyers who could assist you. You can try these firms for legal representation (they are a charity who connect you to pro bono lawyers) : LawWorks or http://www.nationalprobonocentre.org.uk/finding-legal-help/

Here is another: https://www.lawcentres.org.uk

And there is this one for advocacy (to represent you at a hearing) : Advocate: Finding free legal help from barristers

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The Law Centre has no pro bono staff able to assist on the site neither are the answering the phone

You need to contact National pro bono centre by using the above given weblink.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi Vineet, I tried to make contact with all links provided however, advocate mentions the process can take up to 3 weeks after applying. I have tried to communicate with law works services for the last five months, In October 2020 I spoke with an advisor but require more assistance in regards ***** ***** matter, He advised me what I needed to do however, the service provider was not helpful and whilst I have contacted various sources there seems to be a lot of covid excuses and delay tactics.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Unfortunately, I cannot afford the amount of £44

Unfortunately , you would have to stick to the time frame given as per the availability of the pro bono solicitor,

Alternatively, If you can afford to pay then you can find a solicitor for Legal representation using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi Vineet, I would like some assistance in regards ***** ***** ownership of a property, I have been trying to agree a sales split with my brother for some time now and need to know the best way forward.
The property needs to be sold to pay off the mortgage debt which is now out off term. My brother vacated the premises many years ago and refused to make any contributions what so ever and has not assisted with anything
to the premises. I have been trying to agree a 70/30 split where I get the higher amount whilst I will be out of pocket. a lump sum of capital has been paid off as I made regular overpayments and several years ago I had to do 98% refurbishment on the premises. My brother avoided making contribution as he did with minor maintenance and the major repairs to sell and benefit from the sale.
I have requested that my out of pocket expenses are deducted for the refurbishments and some of my capital overpayments plus 1/3 from additional out of pocket expenses. He agreed to a 70/30 after the deductions but has not signed an agreement. This has been an issue for the last 4 years.

Please post this as a new question, by opening up a new post/question and FAO: Vineet S and I will be happy to help.

Thank you. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Not sure what's happening posted as new question ?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I will log out and repost the question on a new page.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Vineet, would you be able to communicate via my email address?***@******.***

Sorry  I can't  as It is against the policy of this platform.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok, are you able to assist me with the query? I require some direction on what's the next best thing to do? I have a few ideas but require some clarification

Hi there,

Your original posted question has been answered, and you have been asked to post a new question post for any new questions.

I hope this is clear.