AlisonSolicitor
AlisonSolicitor,
Experience:  Expert
117702753

I need to advance with legally in my property, yes, I need

JA: What are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i need to advance with legally in my property
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I need to remove my legall of my property as they have no paperwork and no sing of any agreement

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Can you please explain the problem so I can give accurate advise.

Once you have reported the squatters to the police, you can issue your squatters with a notice of eviction. You should give them a reasonable amount of time to vacate the premises. However, if you wish to apply for an Interim Possession Order (IPO) you must do so within 28 days of discovering the squatters.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I think we just started to give them notice until to next Wednesday and mind to late apply for IPO What I have to do next landlord only give me to the end this month

I'm not able to take calls at the moment, but the request is open to other Experts to help you. I am however available and happy to continue chatting on the platform.