MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Can I sue my landlord, OK can you give me advice, No

Can I sue my landlord
JA: The Lawyer can help you determine if you have a case. Where are you located? These laws vary by location.
Customer: OK can you give me advice
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

May I confirm why you would like to sue your landlord?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
None use of property and thing should be replaced by land lord and promise of us not leaving the house

In general, you can sue your landlord over a variety of issues including cold and damp homes.

You may also take legal action against your landlord if they don’t carry out necessary repairs or maintenance and an injunction can be issued if necessary repair work is not carried out.

I'm not able to take calls at the moment, but the request is open to other Experts to help you. I am however available and happy to continue chatting on the platform.

One of my colleagues has accepted your request and will arrange to call you shortly.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok

I see you have received a call from another expert, I hope they were able to assist you in the matter.