Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I have left my family home. My husband and children. Can I

Customer Question

I have left my family home . My husband and children. Can I sign my home over to them
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Essex
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I’ve just left . It’s a housing association home
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 6 days ago.

A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today.

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello my names donna

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note: I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I hear what you're saying. Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No I just need advice on weather I have to put him on the tenancy and then at a later date remove myself or can I solely put him on it .

Thank you for your patience. your husband will have to apply to the housing association and if you are not opposing the transfer you can do a statement to support that you are happy to sign it over to them.

We appreciate the opportunity to help you. Feel free to return should you have any further questions. my name is ***** ***** I am happy to guide you. all the best.