How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12216
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

If I am double citizen (British/EU), where shall I log my

This answer was rated:

Hello, if I am double citizen (British/EU), where shall I log my will? I have property in EU and bank account in UK. Currently reside in UK, but consider retiring in home country.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Haven't talked to lawyers yet, just need to find out where I shall go to draw a will.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: No steps
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Don't know what else is needed

As you live in the UK it would seem sensible to keep the Will in the UK. I trust this assists

Jeremy Aldermartin and other Law Specialists are ready to help you