Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

If I am double citizen (British/EU), where shall I log my

Hello, if I am double citizen (British/EU), where shall I log my will? I have property in EU and bank account in UK. Currently reside in UK, but consider retiring in home country.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Haven't talked to lawyers yet, just need to find out where I shall go to draw a will.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: No steps
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Don't know what else is needed

As you live in the UK it would seem sensible to keep the Will in the UK. I trust this assists