How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12199
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

Do you deal with immigration? Nothing has been done. I am

Customer Question

Do you deal with immigration?
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: Nothing has been done. I am bitter because my daughter studied in London from 2010 to 2015. She now lives in London but her mother is not allowed to live in the UK due to Brexit.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: 18 months ago yes but I did not go forward because of the importance of my job as a key engineer designing the largest vaccine plant in Europe.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have 21 year old son as well who may wish to remain in Belgium but certainly I want hime to have a UK passport.
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 6 days ago.

What would you like to know?

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 6 days ago.

With her living in London she may be able to stay here. There is no connection between that and your son getting a British passport. I trust this assists