Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I need solicitor to take over this small claims court

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i need solicitor to take over this small claims court situation
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: have done everything and then they couldnt serve the defendant now i am stuck with this writ of possession form etc
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 11 days ago.

I am afraid we cannot represent you. If you want to find a solicitor to assist with this process and represent you at the hearing you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk. You can search by town or postcode to find one near you. I trust this assists