RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

I'm looking for an experienced lawyer to read & feedback a

Customer Question

Hi - I'm looking for an experienced lawyer to read & feedback a contract with an Asian wine importer.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK - London Selling to Vietnam
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Importer is registered in Singapore and they are offering law/arbitration in Singapore I have received / reviewed a suggested contract from them and agreed commercials with them
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Would appreciate someone experienced with food/beverage industry, relating to relevant terms of saleCustomer: Chat is completed
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 4 days ago.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 3 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today. I am the expert who shall assist you with this opportunity

Please note, our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.

If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised I may be working through other matters however you shall receive a response as soon as I am finished with any live. However please be assured I will get back to you.

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question which should assist in clarifying matters and navigating the legal system. However, please note this does not form a professional client relationship.

I look forward speaking with you and providing help.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 3 days ago.

Do you have  copy of the contract?