Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

My question is,I know is a consumer right 2007 that is the

Hi ,my name is*****: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My question is,I know is a consumer right 2007 that is the person's right to ask a copy of any documents what is about that person. Can be written, pictures, video,or voice
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: My question is, is it a same law if the person is not a consumer?
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: In Ireland
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Is not personally me and is not a consumer. My brother was falsely accused

No there is no such right and I am not sure where you obtained that information but no that is not correct consumer or not. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
can you help me please ,how can he claim his right to get all video recordings of the situation in question

Well who has control of the video? Is this a club, a pub, a store, an office where? What is the allegation is it a criminal allegation, workplace allegation what?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Is his workplace who has the video.
He was falsely accused of sexual harassment in work place.

I see, well he would need to ask his employer for any video evidence that is being used in proceedings. That said they do not have to hand it over. Ultimately, if the matter goes to an employment tribunal he can request it then and the tribunal can order disclosure of it. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you very much.
It helps.
Thank you for your time.

Happy to help take care