12826847

I was threatened with violence by a staff mem her at Inspire

I was threatened with violence by a staff mem her at Inspire Conmmunity Trust
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: DA8 3SP Erith
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Police,Bexley Council & Day Centre staff I’m a 74 year old disabled person mobility & dexterity problems
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: im
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight

Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately.

What can I do for you?

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,