Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I have a solemn declaration form as part of requirements to

Customer Question

I have a solemn declaration form as part of requirements to register with the General Optical Council in the UK as an optometrist and I need a solicitor/lawyer to sign the form for me.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in the UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: completed the form and need a lawyer to sign the form for me
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing. No convictions against me
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 10 days ago.

A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today.

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note: I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

I hear what you're saying. It's totally natural that you would feel this way. Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No, there isn't anything

Got it! I believe have everything i need, I’ll be with you as soon as possible. It won’t be terribly long!

Thank you for your patience. That cannot be done remotely regrettably. you ought to get a local solicitor who will see you in person to sign for you. You could use the Law Society website Find Solicitor Search facility where you can filter using your post code.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Alright. Thanks

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. we are pleased to clarify and assist further if required. All the best.

You are welcome