How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Inderdeep Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 542
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
Inderdeep is online now

I want a section read of a 1 year license in a retail unit.

Customer Question

I want a section read of a 1 year license in a retail unit. It is regarding termination
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None at the moment
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No, I would just like to know what my rights are
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Here is the termination section. I want to get out. Is this possible before the end of the 1year. If I can - how? Is there a loop hole? Thanks
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for using just answer i will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 8 days ago.

Just a few quick points:

  1. I am a solicitor in England and Wales with experience in a wide range of matters.

  2. I will respond to your enquiry as soon as I am able to. If I do not reply right away please bear with me as it may be because I am dealing with another client or I am offline. I will respond as soon as I am able to.

  3. This is a question based/information sharing platform and i cannot legally represent you or act on your behalf.

  4. I may ask you some clarifying questions to help me answer your question as best i can.

I will now deal with your enquiry and assist you as best i can.

Kind regards

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 8 days ago.

There is nothing to suggest you can terminate, only the other party. Is there a break clause contained in the agreement? If there is a break clause that can be exercised, if not you will need to try and agree a mutual termination directly with the landlord.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Okay, thanks for your help.
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for using our services.