AlisonSolicitor
AlisonSolicitor,
Experience:  Expert
117702753

I a e just had a rep from energysaving solutions to look at

Customer Question

Hi I a e just had a rep from green energysaving solutions to look at my loft .He has advised using foam to insulate it can you tell me if this firm is okay ii
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Huntingdonshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have paid a deposit and they are coming on 9 th august but my danghter has now put doubts in my mind
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have paid a deposit of £1000 @ the remander is 4500
Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 13 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialize in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately, I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

If you're in doubt, you can always check their website to see the feedback or testimonials from their previous clients. Also, make sure that you have a contract or any written agreement regarding the services they are offering you.

I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.