SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

I have my son 4 days a well but his mum claims the money for

Customer Question

Hello I have my son 4 days a well but his mum claims the money for him
JA: Where are they? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: what do u mean
JA: The Lawyer will be able to walk you through that. What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: I'm. From colcheater
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: not that I no of
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 5 days ago.

Hello, how are you today? 

My name is Lea. It would be nice if you could let me know your name, so that I know who I am talking to. I am going to see if I can assist with your query. I may need to ask you additional questions and it is important for you to answer all the questions clearly, so that I have the information I need to give you an accurate response for your specific legal situation. JA is a Q&A website, and this ‘chat’ is email based, which means responses may not be immediate. Do rest assured however, that I will be providing you with an answer to your query today.

The site will offer a phone call, this is automated and it is important for you to know that I do not make calls. I will answer your query online.

Please confirm that you have read and understood this message and then we can begin.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hello my name is ***** *****
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 5 days ago.

Hello Daniel

Is there a court order determining how the child spends time with each parent?

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 5 days ago.

Hello Daniel

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 5 days ago.

I will only be able to give you a general response if you do not engage further.

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 5 days ago.

If there is a court order in place determining that the child spends equal time with both parents, then no child maintenance is payable by either party, except in some circumstances.

It is about the number of nights the child spends, not days.

You can use the online calculator at the following link to find out exactly what, if anything, you should be paying. www.gov.uk/child-maintenance

If I can provide any further information, please provide me with more detail as to the exact circumstances.

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 5 days ago.

If you have new questions and wish to ask for my assistance, you can do so by putting FORCustomerONLY in the subject heading of a new thread. Alternatively, once you have rated this question, you will get the option to add me as a favourite expert from your membership page. Then, when you wish to ask me another query, you can then simply type “@“ followed by my name in your next chat, e.g. @SASH_Law.

Please note that there is no need to respond to this message.

Thanks for using JA! All the best!