TheLawLDN
TheLawLDN, Lawyer
Experience:  Expert
116381621

Pls I want to u help me track my passport after application,

Customer Question

Pls I want to u help me track my passport after application
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Pls Ghana
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Am email was sent to me a day after my visit to the TLS office, that I can track my passport with my account but I don't remember any account
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My package was a premium package and I went there on the 4th July 2022
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know how to truck my passport
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  TheLawLDN replied 11 days ago.

Hello, I'm an adviser with JA and I will try to help you.

Please note the following:

1. Do not provide personal information/data here. Please note that, under UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural ­person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
  2. If you request a call, this can be either with me or with another expert that is available to pick your request.
  3. This service is intended for general information only, not advice, and does not include the examination of documents.
  4. JA does not provide legal representation and no client/lawyer relationship of any kind will be established.
  5. If you need (urgent) legal representation or advice, or answering your question requires the examination of documents and/or non-straightforward activity that falls outside the remit of this service, you should consider consulting a solicitor – and/or a barrister as the case may be – which you can look for at the following links:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

https://www.barcouncil.org.uk/find-a-barrister.html

Expert:  TheLawLDN replied 11 days ago.

Hello, can you please clarify why did you post your question on Just Answer UK?

Expert:  TheLawLDN replied 11 days ago.

Can you clarify where did you attend the appointment with TLScontact?

Expert:  TheLawLDN replied 11 days ago.
Hello?
Expert:  TheLawLDN replied 10 days ago.

Hello, lacking the clarifications requested, I can provide you with general information.

As, from your messages, it seems you are not able to retrieve your application, you should get in touch with TLScontact at this link: https://www.tlscontact.com/en/contact-us/

You should contact them via your local TLScontact Visa Application Centre and, at the link above, you will be asked about your country of residence and the country that you are visiting to be redirected to the relevant page.

I hope this information is helpful and I wish you the best.

Please do not hesitate to contact JA again if you need help and you may ask to speak with me directly if you wish ("For TheLawLDN only").

I would appreciate it if you could provide a positive rating, if you wish so of course.

Thank you very much.

Regards.