How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12185
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I love in Scotland for the last 8 years and I have a Settle

Customer Question

Good afternoon,
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I love in Scotland for the last 8 years and I have a Settle Status. I just finished my degree last June. What do I need to get naturalisation ou citizenship? Thanks Paula
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I haven’t talk with a lawyer about this. I would like to become a British citizen and get my naturalisation
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don’t think so
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 4 days ago.

So you need to take and pass the life in the UK test:

If you have done that then you can apply for citizenship here:

I trust this assists