SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

My ex stopped me seeing my son the allegations were against

Customer Question

My ex stopped me seeing my son the allegations were against my ex I have now just proved a conflict of interest her work colleagues have handled the case can I take it to the High Court
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

Hello, how are you today? 

My name is Lea. It would be nice if you could let me know your name, so that I know who I am talking to. I am going to see if I can assist with your query. I may need to ask you additional questions and it is important for you to answer all the questions clearly, so that I have the information I need to give you an accurate response for your specific legal situation. JA is a Q&A website, and this ‘chat’ is email based, which means responses may not be immediate. Do rest assured however, that I will be providing you with an answer to your query today.

The site will offer a phone call, this is automated and it is important for you to know that I do not make calls. I will answer your query online.

Please confirm that you have read and understood this message and then we can begin.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The case is in family court
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
very delicate we have now got a guardian involved
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
New evidence has come to light about a friend of my ex being
Involved in the case
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

Involved in what way?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Social services done a assessment with out me knowing and stooped me from seeing my son when the accusations where against his mother
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

What was the assessment for?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Basically my ex is a social worker and my son made accusations against her without me knowing the did a section 47 investigation 2 weeks later I had a call saying i can’t see him because I been telling my son to make up accusations about his mother
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

To be clear, the contact was stopped because the s47 investigation uncovered allegations that you have been coaching your child?

Were you given a copy of the s47?

What stage of the court proceedings are you at, given a guardian is involved?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I didn’t tell my son nothing he just told his teacher then this happenedYes I have a copy3rd court case in couple weeksThe evidence is plain to see I just need to know can I take it to high courts if needed
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

Your initial query above states you have 'proved a conflict of interest'...what is the conflict if interest, and how have you proved this - i.e. what evidence do you have that there is a conflict?

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

And may I see a copy of the s47 please.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
They are ex work colleagues and she confirmed it so I’m hopping we can finally get things sorted
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

I cannot see that being a reason to go to the high court. You have to have a cause of action, which I haven't seen any evidence of.

The matter is also currently in court, so the initial place to raise your concerns would be within the court that is already dealing with the proceedings.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have a solicitor very good was just wondering out of hours can it go to high court or does family court deal with it start to finish
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

Family court will deal with it.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

I am not clear why you thought it was a conflict of interest or what actual proof of conflict you have.  What did your solicitor say?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
it’s proven that there is conflict of interest
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

In that case make sure to raise it at the next court hearing.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok great Thanks for you help
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

You're welcome, happy to assist.

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

If you have new questions and wish to ask for my assistance, you can do so by putting FORCustomerONLY in the subject heading of a new thread. Alternatively, once you have rated this question, you will get the option to add me as a favourite expert from your membership page. Then, when you wish to ask me another query, you can then simply type “@“ followed by my name in your next chat, e.g. @SASH_Law.

Please note that there is no need to respond to this message.

Thanks for using JA! All the best!