Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

3 years ago a neighbour said I could kill a tree to stop the

Customer Question

Hi 3 years ago a neighbour said I could kill a tree to stop the leafs falling . She died 2 years ago now the new neighbour is threatening me with a solicitor because I killed the tree. Can he do anything
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ipswich Suffolk england
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: only told him I killed the tree when he asked if I knew anything
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 13 days ago.

A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thankyou

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What do you think

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note: I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No text is fine

This is so hard. I can't believe how well you're holding up, considering how much stress you're under.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No

Got it! I believe have everything i need, I’ll be with you as soon as possible. It won’t be terribly long!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can the neighbour do anything
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok I look forward to hearing from you
Thank you for your patience. If they took on the property with the tree already dead then they have no cause of action to pursue you. But if the neighbour from before gave you verbal permission and you did not kill it until the new neighbours were in the property then you will struggle to evidence these permission and they will be able to seek damages if the tree belongs to them.

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** i want you to come back by clicking Solicitor4All should you need any further guidance. In the meantime, you can save me as a favourite for quicker connection in future. Any follow up please do not hesitate to return to us and I will be happy to respond.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thankyou for your help
You are most welcome ,  the pleasure was all mine. Please come again and use other Just answer services such as veterinary advise, automatives and home improvements .