Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Europe court of human rights I need to know how to approach

Customer Question

Europe court of human rights I need to know how to approach them in regards ***** ***** health and safety of 3G, 4G and 5G. Since the 1950’s the Mod have known radiation increases Tick, cochroches wood lices. Hence Lyme Disease there is a rise in the Uk and US in this disease. With the Mod and NHS are in denial.
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in?
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: i have tried a Solictor who left me to it
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i have had to leave my home. The NHS do not understand the situation. They have kept me in a psychiatric hospital for nearly 5 years telling me I am delusional. I went to a parliamentary meeting in 2
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I went to a parliamentary meeting in 2015. Lady Mar was in the chair.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 4 days ago.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 4 days ago.

You cannot just apply to the ECHR you need to have first exhausted your domestic legal remedies so you would need to bring a case first in the county court and then appeal to the High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and from there to the ECHR. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I got a solicitor to take it on then he left me too it. Things have just got worse. With the government and industry playing games. With the freedom of information act and it being passed to private industry where they do not have to disclose. I tried several MP’s where I lived th ey just ignored me.

Ok, take care

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I can’t get anyone to take the case on.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
The police staff have been gaged by the Mod/government they use what was 3G now the next generation they were told their jobs would be taken if they complained any more

We cannot either we do not represent anyone as we provide advice and guidance only

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I know you said you can’t represent me. I have found a Michael Mansfield who is doing a case on 3G 5G. I need a solicitor to represent me. He will not comune without a solicitor. I have tried email him directly and contacting the support group I got no response. I have been pushed out of my home because I am electrosensitive and 3G 4G and 5G do not comply to electromagnetic compatibility Law. I contacted trading standards no responce and No responce from several MP’s. I have tried many human Rights solicitors they have not got time for me… My doctor are not listening too me they call me schizophrenic . Even though I have 3 tests for Lyme Disease.
Radiation cases Tick and hence Lyme Disease. I am unable to get a solicitor. Hence get to high court and European court of human rights. As I say the council have been taken to court. They have allowed private industry to erect a transmitter the police complained they have been silenced there is not much I can do.
Lloyds insurance and Swiss-re mentioned at the Lancashire Police Federation meeting in 2002 if it was found that 3G was not safe than police staff would no longer be insured. But I can’t find who said that. As I said the police have been silenced. and doctors will not listen. If they do their mangers stamp on them because the medical devices Agency told me Hosptal equipment does not have to comply to EMC Law BSi law.
I am trying to get them through the tax system too but they are not interested.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Radio communication agency used to be responsible for technology both mod and Civilian technology. In 2002 it was closed leaving trading standards a civilian organisation incharge of mod equipment. This has left a gap in technology which should be calculated not measured.

I have already said I cannot represent you

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have provided you with information the government and industry have been covering up technology. Violating my health with even everyone else’s including the police. I’ve done the leg work and the research. I ask you for a solution. The government and industry have broken the law have you a solution.
No I have answered your question about what to do. Take care