MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

My wife and my daughter has applied for a UK visit visa back

Hello, My wife and my daughter has applied for a UK visit visa back in Dec 2019, unfortunately they’ve received a refusal and the reason was not enough funds in my wife bank Acc to cover the trip. Now my daughter has applied to a university in UK and got the unconditional offer and moving with the CAS document process. In the CAS we’ve answered that my daughter got a refusal that time, they asked for the refusal letter which we don’t have anymore. The university has contacted the YKVI to get answer if they can issue a CAS, the process is taking a quite long time. My question is; is the student visa now might get refused because of the previous record?
JA: Has your daughter talked to a lawyer about this? What country does she live in?
Customer: in lebanon, we didn’t talk to lawyer yet
JA: What steps has she taken so far?
Customer: has the unconditional offer, paid tuition deposit, paid the Accomodation deposit and shown a bank statement that accommodate the entire yearly cost
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I believe that’s everything

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I believe that was the situation that time and the status now
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I prefer texting me

Once a person has a UK visa refusal, it remains permanently in the records of the UK Home Office. Each time she re-applies, her previous UK visa refusal comes up. It becomes an unavoidable hindrance to all of her future UK visa applications. However, in your case, the circumstances have changed since her previous UK visa refusal, her entire year cost can be accommodated, then it won't affect her student visa. 

Also, the UK Home Office may have information sharing with other countries. Previous refusals must be disclosed so sharing with them her true information and previous visa refusal is a wise choice. Pretty much all the information you provide is verifiable these days. Therefore, not disclosing your previous visa rejections can lead to her student visa.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks. It’s quite clear.

No problem. Thank you for your enquiry today. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further enquiries in the future. We are always happy to help.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.