MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Fasanya, Swindon Wiltshire, I need advice on my child's

Customer Question

Hello,my name is*****
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Swindon Wiltshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I need advice on my child's application please
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: UKVI is requesting for evidence to support suitable arrangement for his care and accommodation. I'm on Skilled Worker Visa
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 6 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 6 days ago.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I'm not married to his Father
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 6 days ago.

Are you referring to a visa application?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
please
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I applied for my son visa as my dependant but UKVI is requesting for additional back up documents which I need clarification on please
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 6 days ago.

It must be satisfied that the applicant, your son, will be living with the lead applicant, you, in a suitable care arrangement that meets relevant UK legislation unless they are aged 18 or over. All arrangements for children's care and accommodation in the UK must comply with relevant UK legislation and regulations.

As with all decisions involving children, you must consider the best interests of the child and your safeguarding responsibilities in particular that the parent who is not coming to the UK has given their written permission and that care arrangements are suitable.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 6 days ago.

Since the UKVI requires you to evidence adequate maintenance and accommodation for your son, the following funds must be available to support the application: £315 for the first dependent child. Family members of people who have settled or have been granted British citizenship cannot have maintenance certified by a sponsor and must always show cash funds.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 6 days ago.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have a COS covering my dependant from my employer please
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can I use that please
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 6 days ago.

May I know which documents did you provide for your child's application? Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Good morning.
Here's the list of the documents I submitted.
BIRTH CERTIFICATE ,CONSENT LETTER , HIS PASSPORT , MY BRP, HIS TB TEST CERTIFICATE. Thank you
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 6 days ago.

I see. The following are usually required for your child's (dependent) visa application:

• Passport and two recent passport photographs
  • Evidence of the child's - age
  • Accommodation in the UK
  • Documents to show that you meet the necessary financial requirements, including:
    • Bank statements of the parent who is residing in the UK
    • A letter from your employer, including your job title, the period the parent has worked there, and your current salary
    • 6 months' worth of payslips.

As with UKVI's request, you only need to provide proof of your accommodation. You can submit a:

• Hotel booking,
  • Host invitation – if you are planning to stay over with friends or family members/relatives,
  • Confirmation by an organised tour operator or holiday tours, or
  • Rental agreement or contract.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** it stands can
i send my Tenancy contract and A certificate of Sponsorship from my employer to support his application please?
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 6 days ago.

Yes, correct.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you so much for your advise. You have been so helpful
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 6 days ago.

No problem. Thank you for your enquiry today. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further enquiries in the future. We are always happy to help.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 5 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks for your advice.
I don't have any query but will get in touch if the need arises
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 5 days ago.

Thank you. Have a nice evening.