UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I run an Airbnb and my neighbour came round complaining

I run an Airbnb and my neighbour came round complaining about the noise of people having sex in the hot tub and noise of people talking in the hot tub.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Warwickshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have told guests they can’t use hot tub after 11pm and no music to be played in the garden the hot tub is totally covered with a wooden structure and curtains
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: the neighbour told us he wants the hot tub moved it is about 30 metres from his house

I am a solicitor.

What do you wish to ask about this please?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Hello there. Sorry, I am unable to call.

You do not need to move the hot tub if you do not wish to. Your neighbour may complain to the local authority and the local authority may investigate and ask you to move the hot tub.

May I help further?