ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I am applying for a student visa to the UK and would like to

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am applying for a student visa to the UK and would like to know if the bank statement is required to be translated to Portuguese?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Sorry, to English
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Hi welcome to justanswer
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I would like to know if for the translations i can use any certified translator or should it be a translator listed in the UKVI website.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How long does it takes to get an answer?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi, are you there?

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. Yes your bank statements must be in English. They must be translated using an approved translator. You should be able to find out the approved translators via the UKVI site or alternatively via the British consulate office in Nigeria.

This must be done prior to submitting your application.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok,thank you

You are welcome

Just a final note that if you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add the nameCustomeras a favourite expert. You may also tag me in a question starting off with @Readylaw.

I look forward to helping you again soon.

Thanks again,

Customer/p>