How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5045
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

I need help with a family law matter, Not yet I have been

This answer was rated:

I need help with a family law matter
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Not yet I have been told I have 7 days to dispute as assessment of me possibly fostering my nephew
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Oxford
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The case is complicated. Social workers are trying to remove my nephew from his home with my sister. I am desperate
Hi welcome to justanswer
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Am I talking to a bot
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Will I be charged the £44
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Is there anyone there?

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. Yes you are charged for the call. I am able to continue to assist you here. Kindly let me know what your concern is?

ReadyLaw and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
You're charging me for a call that didn't take place..

No. You will not be charged, if we have not spoken. You may contact our customer services team and they will be able to refund this charge.

With respect to your enquiry. Yes, you are correct in that you are able to challenge or appeal the refusal to allow you to foster.

You must set out your intention to appeal in writing and outline the basis in which you say the decision would have been wrong. If you have supporting documents or evidence to substantiate your appeal you may submit this for consideration as part of the appeal process.

Can I clarify anything for you?

I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have been charged for a telephone call that did NOT take place

You may reach out to our customer services team with respect to the call. They will be able to assist you in relation to this.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I would like a refund

Kindly reach out to customer services please.