12826847

I want to advice for an incident that happened 30 minutes

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am Tsveta. I want to advice for an incident that happened 30 minutes ago. The situatiins is this:
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in a van with my partner and my baby on a roundabout. We were exiting the roundabout when a guy with Volkswagen reach us, about to crash and after the situation started going from line to line to make a crash on purpose This happened at Cambridge roundabout Now I am at N22
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have called the police and reported it, however I was adviced to report him on their website, but I have trouble making this, I am not aware of hwo to do this
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think there is anything else Thank you
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight

Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately.

You want to know how to report it using their website?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I will try to find out myself

I would imagine this was the site to which you were referred

https://www.police.uk/pu/contact-the-police/report-a-crime-incident/