Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

`was at a company for 2y 7mouths and was dismissed on the

Hi `was at a company for 2y 7mouths and was dismissed on the stop with no process how much can I ask for in a statement?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I'm with acas at the moment in the UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Appeal meeting and now the company wants to have an informal meeting acas is now the between talking with both party's now acas has asked me to get a calculation from sab to get back to him today
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thank you
Hello, I’m Ben, a solicitor, and it’s my pleasure to assist you. I may ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

When were you dismissed? I also wanted to make you aware that this is not always an instant service, due to various legal engagements I could have and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
24 June

If you believe your dismissal was unfair then you can consider an unfair dismissal claim in the Employment Tribunal. What you may get as compensation will depend on various factors, specifically how long you would be out of a job for as a result of the dismissal.

The easiest way to try and establish what you could claim is to use one of the online us calculators, such as:

https://www.winstonsolicitors.co.uk/unfair_dismissal_calculator.html