How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joy Nicholas Your Own Question
Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2706
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joy Nicholas is online now

How much does declaration of trust cost. Can paperwork be

This answer was rated:

How much does declaration of trust cost. Can paperwork be sent to another home. Does it have to go on deeds.
JA: The answer cost depends on the issue and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit. Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nottingham. Needs to be done so husband doesn't know, very controlling etc
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Want my son to have % of my own home . Can't have letters come here as he can get vial
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Needs to be done secretly
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Worried if goes on deeds land registry sends letters. I want to stay healthy!
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Would a deed of gift be best?
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm you are looking to set up a secret trust?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
From my husband yes, would a deed of gift b better. Not sure wat is best
It depends on the circumstances. Can you explain the situation briefly
Joy Nicholas and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Did I not just pay for a call?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I want best way for my son to be gifted % of the home to protect it from my husband.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have no mortgage
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My hubs can be violent n threatens to take my home in divorce. He opens my mail. Accesses accounts, controller. I need to protect myself and my home.
Hi, I am sorry to hear. As you own the house you can put your sons name on the deeds. You should contact the land registry to register his name. I would advise that you instruct a solicitor in your area as there maybe tax implications. Best wishes