ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I need support to make my son’s dad help me with money. He

I need support to make my son’s dad help me with money. He doesn’t help me with anything and I pay everything like food, uniforms, school lunch, everything. And his dad never helped me. How can I do to ask to have some maintenance of him legally.
Hi welcome to justanswer
I am Readylaw one of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Just this
Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. Dad is legally required to financially support your son. You may arrange for child maintenance through the child maintenance services. They are able to assess how much he is required to pay and put things in place for him to make payment.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Where can I find it?

Please click on the link I sent you above.

Just a final note that if you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add the name Readylaw as a favourite expert. You may also tag me in a question starting off with @Readylaw.

I look forward to helping you again soon.

Thanks again,

Readylaw

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you very much

You are welcome