Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I want to consult something about employment, Exeter, I want

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I want to consult something about employment
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Exeter
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I want to consult first
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: do i need to brief my case now ?Customer: Chat is completed
Hello, I’m Ben, a solicitor, and it’s my pleasure to assist you. I may ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

I understand you have an employment related query. Please provide some more details of your situation

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My partner works in an pharmacy. He has worked for over two months without one day off. and his boss abused hum, beat him, insult him. I have picture and video about his bruises. Can we
sue him?
I am sorry to learn of this. Has he reported the assault to the police at all?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
no
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
haven't yet
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
can we have a phone call
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I submit the order

Unfortunately I am not available for one at present but please do not worry as your request is open to all experts and if someone else is free they will call you. In the meantime, I am still here to deal with your original query in writing over this chat.

Please also tell me how long your partner has worked for this employer

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I remember November last year

Thank you, ***** ***** that I can best advise, what specifically would you like to ask about this please?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I want to know if i can sue him
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am not english, don't know about english law

OK I understand, and can I just check if your partner is able to raise a formal grievance at all against his boss?

Hi there, if he has been physically assaulted then that is a matter for the police and it is a criminal issue, rather than a civil one. You should therefore approach your local police station to complain about the abuse he has received and ask that they investigate further