AlisonSolicitor
AlisonSolicitor,
Experience:  Expert
117702753

How can I help? I sold my car to carstore and they made all

Hi my name is jhahan
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I sold my car to carstore and they made all checks and paid me the following day now there asking me to pay them back and collect the car or they go through legal proceedings
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I wasn't aware that they didn't take taxi car and I also didn't fill in the application my self the sales person did Am in London E14
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Noting so far just told them am not paying back as i sold the car it was your responsibility to make checks
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialize in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately, I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Do you have a copy of your contract with the car store?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
not with me
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Sorry I don't need phone call
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Just text is fine
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Accidently pressed it

Apologies as I’m not able to take calls at the moment. But, I’m happy to continue chatting on the platform and assist you.

It's okay, we can continue chatting on the platform.

Where is the copy of your contract?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
At home at outside now
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Do u have an email where I can send the contract

You can attach and send it here when you are home.

I will review the contract.