12826847

I happen to know the name of the accuser in a rape case. I

I happen to know the name of the accuser in a rape case. I mentioned the name to the accusers mother in a private email. Now the mother is saying that I have breached the right to anonymity. I have not put the name on social media or published it in any other way
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Gloucestershire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I was responding to a complaint about a colleague who supported a go fund me page for the defendant, but again the accuser was not mentioned
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight

Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately.

Please don't worry.  This is the sort of nonsense people who know nothing come up with.

Her name cannot be published.  You are free to tell who you like about it.

Just dont put it online.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,