RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

I don't know how to continue both professionally and legally

I don't know how to continue both professionally and legally with an email sent to me from the solicitor acting on behalf of an employer that I have chosen to take to a tribunal for non payment of commission owed. An Et3 response has been called for which I believe is unnecessary.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bridgend, South Wales
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have submitted my claim to the tribunal via ACAS
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am not sure what you mean there

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today. I am the expert who shall assist you with this opportunity

Please note, our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.

If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised I may be working through other matters however you shall receive a response as soon as I am finished with any live. However please be assured I will get back to you by the end of the evening.

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question which should assist ifi in clarifying matters and navigating the legal system. However, please note this does not form a professional client relationship.

I look forward speaking with you and providing help.

Can you upload a copy for me please

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can you tell me why he/she is unable to call as prepared to pay the £44 required fee?

Thank you for waiting, I am just dealing with an urgent matter this morning but shall revert to you by this afternoon. Many Thanks.