Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

I've raised a formal complaint in work would just like some

I've raised a formal complaint in work would just like some advise
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bristol My company's head office is in london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: A formal complaint email that's it so far
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The story is ... I have lost my driving licence due to an admin error at our office she basically sent the response to notice form to not only my old address but the one before which I haven't lived in since 2017 I have all supporting info proving I've covered my self have sent new updated address etc driving licence at current address

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online. You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so. Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate. Lastly, please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship. Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.

I am sorry to hear about this. I note you did make a complaint. Let me know what is your question.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Just unsure of next steps still waiting for a response from company directors, what response should I be looking for ? Would there be compensation involved?

Ok, I will call you as I can see that you requested a call.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can I cancel phone call and carry on here?

Yes, of course. I will have to refer it to the customer service.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Any news ?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can carry on with a call if to much hassle ?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Have sorted with customer service so ready to resume chat please
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Why is no one replying?

Ok, great.