AlisonSolicitor
AlisonSolicitor,
Experience:  Expert
117702753

I was accused if abh yesterday realest on bail and ordered

I was accused if abh yesterday realest on bail and ordered not to go near Mt own home for 28 days
JA: What are the exact charges?
Customer: Abh
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the bail?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Can you please confirm your ideal outcome to the situation so I can guide you on that generally?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I need to speak if possible
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I've asked for a phone call and it hung up on me

I'm not able to take calls at the moment, but the request is open to other Experts to help you. I am however available and happy to continue chatting on the platform.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I'm going to the magistrates Court on Monday morning with my kids who do not want to be at home with my wife the acuser police say they need more time to gather evidence
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
To see if I can get changes to thedvpn
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I don't know where I stand I just want to get back it my home
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I'm still here

Can you please provide further information regarding the evidence that the police are referring to? And also provide further information regarding the thing that they have accused you.