Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Import tech
29331485

Lexus is250. warning sign states check VSC. WHAT IS THIS

Customer Question

lexus is250. warning sign states check VSC. WHAT IS THIS
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Hi Emris .

VSC stands for Vehicle Stability Control.

It's a program that helps regulate your shocks, and brakes during emergency maneuvers.

If the VSC warning light comes ON when the engine is running then the system has detects a malfunction with in the VSC system.

When it comes on you are still safe to drive only the VSC system will be disabled.

Now all you have to do is visit your local repair shop or dealer and have them hook up a diagnostic scan tool and check for any VSC malfunction codes .

Most common malfunction to set this light ON is a Yaw rate sensor malfunction or may just need re calibrating .

ABS wheel speed sensor also a typical issue but in most cases the ABS warning light will be on .

If you need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Before rating poor or bad please get back to me as i'm here to help you and if i can't i will opt out so another expert can , we want you to be happy and have your problem sorted out and be a happy motorist .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating to this problem
Kind regards Greg..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for your advice. Will get it sorted.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Emris.

Rate 3-5 starts and this will stay open for you to come back at anytime with out any extra cost .

Rgds Greg