sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Where can I find TSB number for lexus gs300h, 2016, i try to

Customer Question

hi where can I find TSB number for lexus gs300h
JA: What year is your GS300?
Customer: 2016
JA: Are you fixing your GS300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i try to get softwear ubdate
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Please continue
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 15 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No you don't have to
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 13 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

Dear customer, here i share with you two lists with the TSB for the Lexus GS300

in addition about the TSB, just calling the dealership and giving them the reg or Vin code would be enough to them to check if you have any recall available.

about the software updates, here is the website to download them.

You download the file to your computer and then, transfer the update onto a USB flash drive, and then plug the USB into the vehicle. And follow the steps you will see when downloading the updates.

My goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.
Kind regards, Sebastian.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanks very much for your help
Best regards

It is my pleasure can help!
All the best, Sebastian.