John T. F.
John T. F., Apple Consultant
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry

Have forgotten my security questions for my Apple ID. I want

Have forgotten my security questions for my Apple ID.
I want to download from itunes but I can't until i can reset my answers.
Please advise. This not easy
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Were you asked these questions during an attempt to reset your password?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes I was.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I was.

I need to reset all my old responses and start again.

My ID address [email protected]

But my password XXXXX are not accepting.

i.e My first pets name

My first car. etc.

Hope this helps.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What else do you need

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I was

I was given 3 attempts

All was rejected

Hi Robert,

By the time you replied my shift had ended.

You are in a bit of a pickle. If you can't remember your password XXXXX any of your security questions then the normal self service options that Apple has provided will not work for you.

If you can’t successfully reset your password XXXXX still can not log in, you will need special assistance. In this case, you will have to make use of the Express Lane customer service feature to request investigation of the inaccessible account:

Choose the correct category and issue as prompted by the service above and you will eventually reach a web form to enter the details of your specific situation. If you need a suggestion for which support path to follow, try:
iTunes > iTunes Store > Account Management > Managing or editing an Apple ID > Email

Please note: I can give advice and information only, not successful access to your account. For the sake of security concerns and safeguards, you must perform these steps yourself as owner of the account but I will assist you along the way.

If you still have concerns, please do not negatively rate my answer, simply reply back before rating. I'll be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. When you are satisfied, please give my answers a positive rating. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this issue, please let me know.

Also, feel free to request me again at any time when you come back to ask another question.

I can be reached directly via the following page: