Ask a Mac Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:
1. Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.
2. Change to correct country / region:
3. If it still does not work, go to the Apple website http://www.apple.com on the iPad, then there, tap on the round circular country flag at the bottom right of Apple website, then it will let you select your correct country.
Note: For method #2, after tapping on Featured at the bottom in App Store, make sure to scroll down at the bottom.
4. If needed, go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store, then tap on your Apple ID account/email address (or sign in if needed), then tap on View Apple ID, then tap on Country / Region, and then Store, and continue.
5. If all fails, please see http://support.apple.com/kb/TS5375
Please reply at the box below when you are available. Thank you,
Please reply at the box below when you are available.