Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist

I have forgotten my Apple ID. When I try to reset the system

Customer Question

I have forgotten my Apple ID. When I try to reset the system tells me the email address used already has a user ID, sign in using it. How do I get to my existing user ID or create another ?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

I do not believe you were at the correct place to reset it, as it appears you were trying to make a new account.

Click on my link below please.

Click me to view

and reset it on that page.

If you are not able to do this, you can create a new one, free, here

Click me to view

But you will need to use a different email address for this (they need to be unique).

you can create a free Gmail account for this purpose via my link below

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.