Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

When I try to access Newsstand App all I get is a blank screen

I am then unable to get any Newsstand items,would appreciate your help
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Which device is this ? iPhone, iPad or iPod ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I pad
Hi John, First we can soft-reset your iPad. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let the iPad boot up. Then try Newstand.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,
Hi John, Just checking. How is it going ? Please let me know if that doesn't work
John, if soft-reset didn't work, then on your iPad go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. This will reset some settings of your iPad and that should fix Newsstand.

Please let me know how it goes..

Best Regards,