Josh
Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I have i4s phone i have previously been able to face time my

I have i4s phone i have previously been able to face time my apple friends but now i am unable to connect, i am currently in Australia where i have made lots of calls both to USA and UK. I dial up the the contact it tries to connect but i constantly get waiting to connect even though I am calling from our wi fi home???
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

If the other person initiates the Face-Time call, are you able to connect or does it fail that way too?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That fails too

Are you able to call them the regular way without any problems?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't know i have not tried being so far away but have sent messages successfully

Brenda,

Researching the issue has shown that this problem is recent and a lot of users are experiencing the same thing.

Please go to Settings then General then Software Update

If there is an update available, please download the latest update then try again.

If it says the software is up to date when you first check, please reply back.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am downloading the latest software update which is taking some time can i get back to you when it has done so so i can mark you more fairly

Regards Brenda

Great!

The new update should fix the Face-Time issue.