Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

How do I correct and edit an article in google. my son has

How do I correct and edit an article in google. my son has written an article for his MBA that requires editing, spelling corrected. We have it down loaded on an iPad

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

- Make sure you have saved the article / document to your iPad first (tap & hold on the document and save it)

- Then please download and install the Google Docs app in App Store

, then open the Docs app, and sign in (if you don't have a google or gmail email address account yet, then select he option "Create an account" there)

, then after signing in Docs app, tap on the 3-bar icon at the upper left corner in Docs app, then tap on "On device" option, then open your document file, if shown, then you can edit

- Instructions how to edit documents using Google Docs app:

- Note: If needed, you may need to download and install the Google Drive app first:

, then open Drive and sign in your google/gmail account

, then in your email, tap & hold on the article/document file (in email attachment or in the file list), then tap on the Google Drive option when prompted, and upload.

, then open Docs app, then tap on the 3-bar icon at the upper left corner in Docs,

, then tap on the option "Google Drive" there, then tap on your document, then you can edit.

Some video instructions:

It looks like you are not there; when you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,