Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have forgoton my pass word for my i4

I have forgoton my pass word for my i4

Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. In this case, you have to reset the phone.

Do you also have a windows or mac computer? If yes, do you have the iTunes program installed / working on the computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a windows ultimate acer laptop no I tunes

You would need to download/install the iTunes program on the computer, then connect the iphone to the computer in order to fix the iphone.

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f9943e27-4681-4692-be5e-84ac8295ceeb

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you.

Working on issue. Thanks,

Via remote support, I've helped removing the passcode from the phone. Please wait for Apple to call you for re-activiation of the iPhone. Please let me know if there is still any issue any time. Thank you