KamilAnwar1, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

My Airport router has no Security PW to enable WIFI. Can we

My Airport router has no Security PW to enable WIFI. Can we create one or replace it?
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Do you mean that the router doesn't have a network key to connect to it?
May i remotely connect to your system to take a look at this issue and help you set one up?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes - but can we do this tomorrow morning or another time that suits you, please?

Yes, not a problem. i will be here tomorrow, just leave me a message and i'll get back to you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** think probably tomorrow around noon UK time or if you're in US noon your time would be okay.

How about 16:00 - 17:00 UK Time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, thanks - that would be great.

No problem - have a good evening. Take Care
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Kamil

Are you there? hope you can fix me up with a key for the WIFI today

Hi Margaret
Please click the link below and open the program that is downloaded, called support-logmeinresuce
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can't download this because you identity can't be confirmed - or so the computer tells me

Okay. Click the link below and download another one, then open it and you will see an id and a pass, type that to me here:
program name: teamviewerqs.dmg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ID 180 026 463

PW 9744

The program needs to stay open, it looks like you closed it after opening it once, please re-open and type the password *****
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay Sorry!

Thanks - please open and send me the new password on it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ID 180 026 463

PW 1312

please leave the mouse
Issue has been resolved. Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, Kamil I rated you Excellent - as you were no more problems for now but if there are I'll use the service again.