Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

I Have a Apple Ipad and it is not accepting my pass code swiches

I Have a Apple Ipad and it is not accepting my pass code
swiches on ok then swipe to unlock but then nothing
It is fully charged

Hello Noreen! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean the iPad is frozen? Have you tried to restart the iPad this way: Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much that has worked what a relief

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you